Priority 1: Partnerships and Collaboration
- Objective 1.1: Create communication plan to engaging all members, parents, families, and supporters
- Objective 1.2: Establish methods for communication and collaboration across all councils
- Objective 1.3: Identify challenges with sharing data and information
Priority 2: Empowering Students
- Objective 2.1: Develop knowledge of Facilitator Philosophy by participating in appropriate training.
- Objective 2.2: Practice newly developed skills using Facilitator Philosophy.
- Objective 2.3: Develop policy and practices driven by Facilitator Philosophy.
Priority 3: Health and Safety
- Objective 3.1: Utilize the prevention framework to address all issues in health & safety
- Objective 3.2: Practice newly developed skills
- Objective 3.3: Utilize Prevention Framework and problem analysis
Priority 4: Education
- Objective 4.1: Evaluate sorority and fraternity members’ multicultural competency development, knowledge, awareness, and skills
- Objective 4.2: Redesign programming aspects of the fraternity and sorority community based on current/historical trends
- Objective 4.3: Identify programs and environments that help enhance student’s personal development
Priority 5: Advocacy
- Objective 5.1: Identified opportunities to secure additional funding for community education and programming
- Objective 5.2: Explore options to increase funding for staffing needs
- Objective 5.3: Create assessment tools to enhance support or individual/professional staff development and enhanced office matriculation processes
Priority 6: Diversity and Inclusion
- Objective 6.1: Evaluate members’ competency development; knowledge, awareness, and skill
- Objective 6.2: Train and evaluate OSFL staff access to multicultural training and implementation of competence
- Objective 6.3: Evaluate and implement policies and practices that ensure diversity, equity, and access for all