This form is to be completed annually by all third-party vendors who wish to serve alcohol or provide security services on University of Tennessee’s campus for Sorority & Fraternity Events. Vendors are available for non-university sponsored events for Sororities and Fraternities and no university funding of any kind may be used for these events.
Once approved, an organization will be responsible for following the expectations set by the Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life (OSFL) and University. Should a Third-Party Alcohol Vendor or Security vendor violate one of these expectations, they will receive a strike. Upon the third strike, the vendor may lose recognition with the Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life as an approved vendor. *Note* Should a violation be egregious, OSFL reserves the right to immediately issue a loss of recognition.
Before completing this form, please review:
- Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life Event Registration Policy
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville Alcohol Policy
- Third Party Vendor Insurance Guidelines (alcohol)
- Third Party Security Insurance Guidelines
Third Party Vendor Agreement Form
- This form is to be completed by all third party vendors before each event where they will be selling alcohol on campus. This can be accessed here.
Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life Event Registration Policy
University of Tennessee, Knoxville Alcohol Policy
Sorority & Fraternity Alcohol Vendors
- Aramark Catering: 865-974-2406; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Back Door Tavern: 865-236-3006; email@example.com
- The Hill: 865-540-1011
Sorority & Fraternity Security Vendors
- Axis Security: 423-929-2947
- National Security: 865-740-2924
- Optimum Security Concepts, LLC.: 865-964-4104; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secuirty Walls: 865-546-2597; Jwalls@securitywalls.net
- UTPD: 865-974-3114
- Falu Security: 502-601-8106; email@example.com