Give Us a Shout!
If there is anything the Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Please take a look at some of the different communication options we have available.
General Office Contact Information
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: 865-974-2236
Come Visit: 413 Student Services Building
Electronically Contact Our Organizations
To protect the privacy of our organization officers, we do not provide direct contact information for any of our student leaders.The OSFL Friday Email is used to communicate effectively with the presidents, advisors, house corporations, and campus partners about ongoing events and events. The email is also intended to limit the amount of email our stakeholders receive. If you would like to communicate with the community via email, please fill out the form below.
We highly discourage partners from emailing individual fraternities and sororities.
If the messaging is relevant and space permits, the opportunity will be shared in weekly emails or on our social media accounts.
Thank you for your interest in submitting an opportunity to our community!
- All announcements requested to be in the OSFL Friday Email must be submitted through this form.
- Requests must be made by 12 pm on Thursdays to be placed in the Friday Email the next day. Any requests made after this time will go into the next week’s Friday Email, if still relevant.
- The Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life reserves the right to edit, modify, and deny announcement requests in order to fit the format of the OSFL Friday Email, and the policies and procedures of the University of Tennessee.
- Organizations will be solely responsible for contacting you concerning your announcement or request, if interested.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email the Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life greekLife@utk.edu or give us a call at 865-974-2236.
Governing Council Meeting Apperances
In order to control the length and focus of individual organization meetings, we request that our partners provide any announcements at Council meetings.
The Interfraternity Council, Multicultural Greek Council, National Pan-Hellenic Council, and Panhellenic Council all meet bi-weekly. All council meetings are composed of representation from each organization. Your request will be forwarded to the respective council president(s) for consideration.
We highly discourage partners from requesting meetings with individual fraternities and sororities.