The Tri Star Success Plan identifies MGC/NPHC members with academic challenges, provides intentional support, and connects them with specific outreach services that will result in academic progress.
Any potential member pursuing membership is considered a Tri Start Student, as are current members with the following academic profile:
- Term G.P.A. of 2.5 and below
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.75 and below
Students who are identified as Tri Star Students are required to participate in academic support program.
Discuss support and outreach services that will help achieve academic progress.
Conduct one on ones to identify specific academic challenge areas.
Provide coaching, tutoring, and/or mentorship throughout the academic semester that will foster academic success and relationship building.
- Sorority and Fraternity Life
- Multicultural Student Life
- Student Success Center
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity