Skip to content

House Director Resources

House Director Resources

Thank you for the work you do supporting our Sorority and Fraternity Community.  Our students and our staff value the roles you play creating healthy positive living communities for our members.

The Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life supports the facilities within our community by:

  • Collecting student leases and submitting the billing information to the University for the Sorority and Fraternity Corporations to be added to the student’s University bill.
  • Providing Parking Services with the names of Residents for Parking Access to GS and GF lots.
  • Conducts Trainings for the House Directors within the sorority and fraternity community
  • Facilitating the required Fire Drills and Health and Safety Inspections
  • Attending Corporation Board Meetings for Sorority Village Association and IFC Fraternity Corporation Meetings and providing campus and office updates for the communities.
  • Processing Vendor and Solicitation Requests for Sorority Village and reserving space within the Sorority Village Center.
  • Processing approval request for sublease agreements
  • Processing Corporation Requests for Facility Projects or use of Construction Account Funds
  • Processing on boarding (net IDs, Vol Card Access) for House Directors, Cooks, Cleaning Staff hired by Corporations.  Providing Archibus access for House Directors.
  • Working with Housing to provide Vol Card Access at Check in and managing the dates and lists of students with access to facilities through their Vol Cards 

Below are some helpful links that we may offer to connect you with campus resources:


UT Facility Services   This Office will be service in countless issues in the management of your facility.  Maintenance, Grounds, trash removal, recycling.

The Key Shop request for Fraternities and Sororities.  These requests can be made through Archibus as a Work Order request. “Each sorority or fraternity can initiate a request for keys via an Archibus work request.  Key Shop will then issue the requested keys to the requestor.  These keys are not tracked by individual person/room, etc. but basically issued to the fraternity or sorority and they keep track of who specific keys are issued to. “

UT Police  For campus emergency support and security requests.

Housing  For clarification on UT Housing issues, policies and processes.

Center for Health Education and Wellness  This office provides support for 974-HELP  and can provide direct assistance for students needing campus assistance or support.

Student Conduct and Community Standards   If you need to report a concern regarding a the possible violation of the Student Code of Conduct, or have a question about the conduct process or the Code.


Key Requests- use Archibus and fill out a work order

Room Check In-Out Damages Form

Emergency Notification ( Form to follow) Email Council Advisor when an emergency response call is made to any of our facilities.

HD Community Resources:

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.

Report an accessibility barrier