We believe in the capacity of our students to provide safe and meaningful experiences for our community and their guests.
The objectives of the Greek Leadership Summit – Day 2 is to equip organization leadership with tools and skills focused around prevention models, problem identification, response, self-reporting, accountability, and social event management strategies.
What Do I Need To Know?
Date: January 8th, 2019
Location: Strong Hall
Parking: Commuter and Resident Parking available
What Do We Talk About?
- Always Doing the “Right Thing”
- Setting Clear Expectations
- Shared-Governance & Accountability
- Open Communication & Tough Conversations
- Student Organization Conduct Process
- University Amnesty Policy
- Problem Identification & Response
- Sexual Misconduct
- Strongest Attitudinal Predictors
- Behavior is a Function of People in their Environment
- The Principles of Prevention
- Problem Analysis Process
Who Has To Be There?
While not every chapter may have these specific officer positions, we ask that the individuals that are most aligned with these positions attend. Please contact your council advisor for questions regarding substitutions or questions about who should attend.
- New Member Educator
- Intake Coordinator
- Judicial/Standards Chair
- Social Chair
- Risk Management Chair
Let Us Know You’re Coming!
“The Office of Sorority & Fraternity Life is continually utilizing the best resources, partners, and content experts to develop and provide unparalleled programs for the members of our community.”