To support a premier sorority and fraternity experience by providing educational opportunities, fostering collaborative relationships, and empowering students to uphold a mentality of ethical leadership and citizenship.
To be considered the model sorority and fraternity community among peer and aspirant institutions.
Five Key Values
- Scholastic Advancement: Striving to create an environment that supports academic excellence through providing resources and initiatives
- Relationship Building: Engaging members and organizations in opportunities that foster cross-council collaborations
- Diversity: Fostering opportunities for members and organizations to develop their multicultural competency through interactions and experiences within the sorority and fraternity community; creating welcoming environments where all communities are appreciated and respected
- Personal Development: Setting a standard for our students to live the values of their organizations that promote safe environments, social accountability, stewardship, and leadership development; yielding members and organizations to lead with high fraternal purpose
- Communication: Emphasizing the importance of maintaining and strengthening local and national relationships with stakeholders to provide support for all fraternal organizations